Hide And Slide
The low bottom step and gentle angle of the stairs invite even a one-year-old toddler to climb the stairs. The window opening at the top of the hut is framed with a pretty leaf design, and the slide back down guarantees perfect fun. One of the two walls is a fence wall, and the full-height boarded wall has a window so that kids can be easily supervised at all times. The full-height wall also serves as a fun and easily supervised element for play on ground level. The steeply pitched roof and curved roof plane are influenced by mediaeval Scandinavian designs, scaled down to suit children. The small wooden slide with a steel sliding surface compliments the structure beautifully. The window frame adds a welcoming and bright accent to the design.
Min Space Height
Falling Space Area
Falling Space Length
Falling Space Width
Max Free Fall Height
Number Of Dyn Func
Number Of Meeting P
Number Of Play Walls
Number Of Roofs
Number Of Towers
Made In Finland
- The walls and roofs are made with glue laminated, pressure-treated wood with thick wood fibers. They are surface-treated to give them the brown colour.
- Green window frames are made of painted plywood.
- The low-carbon steel parts comply with European standards for structural steel. Our unique Lappcoat surface treatment was specifically developed with outdoor equipment in mind. Steel grades and thicknesses are chosen according to application-specific requirements.
- The structure of the slides is curved glue laminated timber and the sliding surface is 2 mm stainless steel. The laminated surface on top of the curved glued timber increases the resistance to weather and prevents it from getting splinters.
- All foundations are made of metal, sheltering the wood from direct contact with the ground to prevent rot and extend the product’s life. In most cases, the foundations are made of galvanized structural steel.
- Fastening accessories are made of stainless steel or hot galvanized steel.
3H (for 1)