Rubber & Stone Paths
All weather surfacing
Our FlexiPath solution is a resin bound paving ideal for any Sustainable Urban Drainage System (SuDS). FlexiPath’s free draining properties means it performs particularly well for golf tracks.
Every golf course needs a reliable network of paths and access routes, which traditionally have been formed from loose stone.
Check out TigerTrak for more options for your golf course pathways.
FlexiPath is a mixture of decorative stone aggregate and rubber granules, bound with a unique and immensely strong polyurethane binder.
Mixed up and wet-laid on site, the polyurethane binder locks the aggregates together to provide a tough and hard-wearing path which is both flexible and incredibly strong.
If you would like to download or be sent a brochure please head to our Brochure Request page.
Our FlexiPath all weather surfacing is installed by our experienced in-house staff, so it is always installed properly.
Rigorous quality control and a zero defects policy at every stage means that our surfacing solutions will keep on working, year after year.
Our all weather porous surfacing offers significant advantages, such as; highly decorative, ideal for multiple functions, non-slip, minimal maintenance, free draining, suitable for spiked shoes and other leisure footwear, fast and efficient installation and more.
- Ideal for multiple locations – paths, car parks and building perimeters
- Can be laid as steps or on gradients with no deterioration or slippage
- Produces an even surface with good grip
- Non-slip surfacing
- Minimal maintenance
- Porous and free draining – no pooling and risk of ice. A great solution to wet areas when laid in association with a free draining base
- No need for perimeter edgings in some locations – looks very natural and can be laid to any shape
- Fast and efficient installation by specialist operatives – no need for long closures or out of bounds areas
FlexiPath can either be laid at 25mm depth, when the sub base should be open textured tarmacadam or no fines concrete, or at 40mm depth, when it can be laid directly onto well a well prepared aggregate foundation.
Repairs & Maintenance
If weed growth occurs within the FlexiPath, treat with a glyphosate based weed killer. Damaged surfaces can be patched. We recommend this is carried out as soon as possible to prevent the damaged area becoming any larger.
Get in touch today