This inspiring Beach Hut is built at one end of a sandbox so that those playing can move inside and out. The hut is great fun, come rain or shine, as kids can play out in the open or sheltered by the hut. The rear wall is closed with a boarded wall section and a fenced section, so the little ones are easy to supervise from outside the sandbox. The hut is accessed via the sandbox. The steeply pitched roof and curved roof plane are influenced by mediaeval Scandinavian designs, scaled down to suit children. Green window frames give a welcoming, bright accent of colour. A chimney crowns the playful design.
Min Space Height
Falling Space Area
Falling Space Length
Falling Space Width
Max Free Fall Height
Number Of Meeting P
Number Of Sandplay
Number Of Play Walls
Number Of Roofs
Made In Finland
- The walls and roofs are made with glue laminated, pressure-treated wood with thick wood fibers. They are surface-treated to give them the brown colour.
- Green window frames are made of painted plywood.
- The low-carbon steel parts comply with European standards for structural steel. Our unique Lappcoat surface treatment was specifically developed with outdoor equipment in mind. Steel grades and thicknesses are chosen according to application-specific requirements.
- The structure of the slides is curved glue laminated timber and the sliding surface is 2 mm stainless steel. The laminated surface on top of the curved glued timber increases the resistance to weather and prevents it from getting splinters.
- All foundations are made of metal, sheltering the wood from direct contact with the ground to prevent rot and extend the product’s life. In most cases, the foundations are made of galvanized structural steel.
- Fastening accessories are made of stainless steel or hot galvanized steel.
3H (for 1)