Area of Use
children from 2 years old,
public playgrounds etc.,
Minimum Space Length
Minimum Space Width
Minimum Space Height
Heaviest Single Piece
Free Height of Fall
0.20 m, 0.60 m
7 pieces - 0.40 x 0.40 x 0.40 m volume: 0.07 m3
Number of Installers
Assembly time 2 fitters each 3.5 hours (without foundation creation)
Floor area: 1.95 x 2.35 m
Minimum space: 4.95 x 5.25 m (19 m²)
Platform heights: 0.20 / 0.60 m
posts Support posts made of stainless steel tube Ø 120 mm, covered with non-detachable post caps made of stainless steel.
floor Platform floor made of boards, 30 mm thick and all-round square timber beams 45 x 100 mm. The dried robinia lumber is planed, chamfered and free from rotten branches. Non-positive floor fastening thanks to special stainless steel brackets with a continuous bolt connection.
– lattice balustrade stainless steel pipe, Ø 33.7 x 2/25 x 2 mm, one-piece welded construction
– Ironing railings, abrollverhindernd, stainless steel pipe, Ø 33.7 x 2 mm
– bulk pipe wall of yellow HPL plate with sand bulk pipe including butterfly valve, attachment between stainless steel tubes Ø 33.7 x 2 mm
– sand elevator with transport container made of rubber and a 4 mm stainless steel chain, designed as a circumferential element so that the transport container cannot be pulled into adjacent play areas or open spaces
– sand pouring pipe made of stainless steel – gable
roof, inclination 45 °, made of blue, Highly weather-resistant HPL laminate board, 13 mm, attachment to the roof frame made of stainless steel tube Ø 33.7 x 2 mm
Metal components: stainless steel.
The robinia wood is provided with a water-repellent, breathable protective coating. In addition to protecting against moisture, this treatment reduces cracking. The modular add-on parts introduce their forces directly into the support posts via a special adapter attachment. The screw connections are secured against unauthorized loosening.
Foundations (on site)
7 pcs. 0.40 x 0.40 x 0.40 m
Amount of concrete: 0.45 m³
Free fall height