Play Tower “Razan”
Play tower “Razan”
Order Number: 2.0162-E
Stainless Steel Stand Post
– One hexagon tower, approximately 180cm in diameter, with a tent roof made of HPL (optional standard color assortment). It includes a stainless steel cover strip and cap.
– One climbing net made of Hercules rope.
– One ramp with a 60° angle, equipped with climbing aids, a handrail, and a safety rope made of Hercules rope.
– One stainless steel climbing pole.
– One climbing wall with a step-through frame and climbing grasps made of synthetic resin.
– One Spiel-Bau slide made of stainless steel, with a box-shaped design.
– Several balustrades and railings.
Proudly made in Germany!
All support posts are made of stainless steel tubes with a diameter of 101.6mm. The visible ends of the posts are welded securely to a stainless steel cap.
All stainless steel surfaces are treated with glass marbles in accordance with environmental protection regulations.
All wooden parts are made of Robinia, planed and chamfered. They are left untreated.
The platform and railing are connected to the support posts using stainless steel press-in threaded sleeves.
The platform is fixed in place using concentrically incorporated stainless steel brackets.
The pavilion roof is connected to the support posts through individually adjustable stainless steel wing-forks.
The net/rope connection with the support posts is achieved through specifically formed stainless steel forks and a tensible stainless steel chain.
The ropes are made of Hercules rope, and all connecting parts are made of stainless steel or galvanized. Only self-locking nuts are used.
Drying cracks are a natural occurrence in all native hardwoods, even after proper storage and professional treatment. Therefore, drying cracks do not warrant a warranty claim. (Please refer to the supplementary sheet from the German Institute for Standardization EN 1176, Note on 220.127.116.11)
Alte Weinberge 21
14776 Brandenburg an der Havel
Phone: 03381 26140
Fax: 03381 261418
720 x 712 cm
Fall Height Group
stainless steel, wood, HPL