Play Tower “Frasers Landing”
Play tower “Fraser Landing”
Order Number: SK-161118-91
Posts constructed from stainless steel
– One dome-shaped hexagon tower with a flat stainless steel roof and a flag positioned on top
– One round platform with a diameter of approximately 240cm and a platform height (PH) of 400cm, featuring central access
– One stainless steel safety barrier
– One net tunnel made from Hercules rope
– One GFRP tunnel slide
– One round platform with a diameter of approximately 180cm and a PH of 250cm
– One wobbly bridge with a length of approximately 300cm, equipped with handrails on both sides, leading to a square stage adjacent to the tower
– One round platform with a diameter of approximately 230cm and a PH of 90cm
– One 45° climbing ramp with climbing support
– One box-shaped GFRP slide
– Three benches positioned beneath the tower
– One trapeze-shaped square stage measuring approximately 137x72x90cm, with inwardly inclined stainless steel support posts, placed next to the large tower
– One zig-zag climbing pole made from stainless steel
– One inclined climbing net made from Hercules rope
– One climbing wall with an opening and climbing grips made from synthetic resin
– Several balustrades and handrails made from robinia and stainless steel
No color design included.
Hercules rope can be optionally chosen in blue, green, yellow, black, or hemp.
Made in Germany!
All support posts are made from stainless steel with a diameter of 101.6mm. The visible ends of the posts are securely welded to a stainless steel cap.
All stainless steel surfaces are treated with glass marbles in accordance with environmental protection regulations.
The connection between the platform/railing and support posts is achieved through stainless steel press-in threaded sleeves.
The platform is fixed using concentrically incorporated stainless steel brackets.
All wooden parts are made from planed and chamfered robinia. They remain untreated.
The connection point between the net/rope and support posts is made using specifically formed stainless steel forks and tensible stainless steel chains.
The nets are made from Hercules rope, and all connecting parts are made from stainless steel. Only self-locking nuts are used.
Drying cracks are a normal occurrence in all native hardwoods, even after appropriate storage and professional treatment. Therefore, drying cracks do not warrant a warranty claim. (Refer to the supplementary sheet from the German Institute for Standardization EN 1176, Note on 18.104.22.168)
Alte Weinberge 21
14776 Brandenburg an der Havel
Phone: 03381 26140
Fax: 03381 261418
708 x 1550 cm
Fall Height Group
stainless steel, wood