Play Construction “Nordheim”
Play construction Nordheim
Order Number: 2.0161-E
Support posts constructed from stainless steel
– One square tower measuring 90x90cm with a height of 120cm, featuring an HPL-pitched roof (colours can be customized from our standard HPL colour assortment) and a stainless steel cap.
– One box-shaped Spiel-Bau slide with a height of 120cm and a width of 50cm, made from stainless steel.
– One climbing pole made from stainless steel.
– One ladder with stainless steel bars.
– One stainless steel crawling tunnel connecting the towers.
– One square tower measuring 90x90cm with a height of 140cm, featuring an HPL-pitched roof (colours can be customized from our standard HPL colour assortment) and a stainless steel cap.
– One climbing wall with a step-through frame and climbing grasps made from synthetic resin.
– One vertical climbing net made from Hercules rope.
– One table and two seats located under the tower.
– Several balustrades and handrails.
Made in Germany!
All support posts are constructed from stainless steel tubes with a diameter of 101.6mm. The visible ends of the posts are securely welded to a stainless steel cap.
All stainless steel surfaces are treated with glass marbles in accordance with environmental protection regulations.
The connection between the platform/railing and support posts is achieved through stainless steel press-in threaded sleeves. The platform is fixed using concentrically incorporated stainless steel brackets.
All wooden parts are made from planed and chamfered Robinia wood. None of the wooden parts are treated.
The connection point between the net/rope and support posts is made using specifically formed stainless steel forks and tensible stainless steel chains.
The nets are made from Hercules rope, and all connecting parts are made from stainless steel or galvanized materials. Only self-locking nuts are used.
Drying cracks are a normal occurrence in all native hardwoods, even after appropriate storage and professional treatment. Therefore, drying cracks do not warrant a warranty claim. (Please refer to the supplementary sheet from the German Institute for Standardization EN 1176, Note on 184.108.40.206)
Alte Weinberge 21
14776 Brandenburg an der Havel
Phone: 03381 26140
Fax: 03381 261418
779 x 684 cm
Fall Height Group
stainless steel, wood, HPL