Play Combination “Adunistrasse”
Play combination “Adunistrasse”
Order Number: 2.0154-E
Stainless steel posts
– One square tower measuring 90x90cm, with a height of 100cm and a spired roof made of HPL (colours can be changed according to our standard HPL colour assortment), topped with a stainless steel cap.
– One box-shaped Spiel-Bau slide made of stainless steel, with a height of 100cm and a width of approximately 50cm.
– Two closed railings.
– One square framework measuring 90x90cm, with a height of 80cm.
– One ladder with stainless steel bars and a railing.
– One closed railing.
– One square framework measuring 90x90cm, with a height of 100cm.
– One climbing ramp with a 60° incline, featuring climbing grips made of synthetic resin.
– One closed railing.
– One half-round balcony with a stainless steel balustrade.
– One sand lift with a bucket.
– One stainless steel sand chute with edge protection.
Made in Germany!
All support posts are made of stainless steel tubes with a diameter of 101.6mm. The visible ends of the posts are conclusively welded to a stainless steel cap.
All stainless steel surfaces are radiated with glass marbles in accordance with environmental protection rules.
All wooden parts are made of Robinia, planed and chamfered. They are left untreated.
The connection between the platform/railing and support posts is made through stainless steel press-in threaded sleeves.
The platform is fixed using concentrically incorporated stainless steel brackets.
The connections between the railing and support posts are made through diagonal bore countersunk and stainless steel screws with a special key-head theft protection.
The connections between the pavilion roof and support posts are made through individually adjustable stainless steel wing-forks.
All connecting parts are made of stainless steel or galvanized. Only self-locking nuts are used.
Drying cracks are normal in all native hardwoods, even after appropriate storage and professional treatment. Therefore, drying cracks do not justify a warranty claim. (Please refer to the supplementary sheet to the German Institute for Standardization EN 1176, Note on 184.108.40.206)
Alte Weinberge 21
14776 Brandenburg an der Havel
Phone: 03381 26140
Fax: 03381 261418
737 x 571 cm
Fall Height Group
stainless steel, wood, HPL