Area of Use
all age groups,
public playgrounds, etc.
Minimum Space Length
Minimum Space Width
Minimum Space Height
Heaviest Single Piece
Free Height of Fall
7 pieces - 0.40 x 0.40 x 0.60 m volume: 0.10 m3
Number of Installers
Assembly time 2 fitters 2 hours each (without foundation creation)
Total height: 1.50 m
Base area: 0.50 x 4.15 m
Minimum space: 3.55 x 7.30 m (24 m²)
post Support post made of Robinia plywood, milled cylindrically, Ø 120 mm. Unprotected end grain surfaces are covered with non-detachable post caps made of stainless steel.
Pipe stand made of stainless steel for the foundation and mounting of robinia round wood posts, Ø 120 mm, below the playing level.
– panel parapet made of colored, highly weather-resistant HPL laminate board (yellow); Fixing between stainless steel tubes Ø 33.7 × 2 mm; with clock hands made of blue HPL laminate for manual setting of the time
– concave / convex mirror made of high-gloss polished stainless steel in an HPL frame.
– Wheel of fortune wall made of HPL laminate board, 15 mm
– Slide rule: elements made of polyamide or PVC, Ø 80 mm
– Sound tubes made of stainless steel, suspended on wire ropes. Fixing between stainless steel tubes Ø 33.7 x 2 mm. Including sound stick made of PVC, attached to a post by means of a stainless steel chain
Metal components: stainless steel.
The robinia wood is provided with a water-repellent, breathable protective coating. In addition to protecting against moisture, this treatment reduces cracking. The modular add-on parts introduce their forces directly into the support posts via a special adapter attachment. The screw connections are secured against unauthorized loosening with cover caps.
Foundations (on site)
7 pcs. 0.40 x 0.40 x 0.60 m
Amount of concrete: 0.67 m³