Area of Use
all age groups,
public playgrounds etc.,
Minimum Space Length
Minimum Space Width
Minimum Space Height
Heaviest Single Piece
Free Height of Fall
4 pieces - 0.40 x 0.40 x 0.40 m volume: 0.07 m3
Number of Installers
Assembly time 2 fitters each 1.5 hours (without foundation creation)
Floor area: 0.95 x 1.15 m
Minimum space: 3.95 x 4.15 m (15 m²)
Total height: 1.75 m
Platform height: 0.20 m
post Support post made of Robinia plywood, milled cylindrically, Ø 120 mm. Unprotected end grain surfaces are covered with non-detachable post caps made of stainless steel.
Pipe stand made of stainless steel for the foundation and mounting of robinia round wood posts, Ø 120 mm, below the playing level.
floor Platform floor made of boards, 30 mm thick and all-round square timber beams 45 x 100 mm. The dried robinia lumber is planed, chamfered and free from rotten branches. Non-positive floor fastening thanks to special stainless steel brackets with a continuous bolt connection.
– Parapet made of highly weather-resistant HPL laminate board (red)
– Wooden parapet made of robinia, 125 x 30 mm, attachment between stainless steel tubes Ø 33.7 x 2 mm
– Table / awning made of highly weather-resistant HPL laminate board 15 mm (red, yellow)
– Seat made of highly weather-resistant HPL laminate board, 20 mm (yellow)
– pitched roof, inclination 45 °, made of highly weather-resistant HPL laminate board (brown), 13 mm, attachment to the roof frame made of stainless steel tube Ø 33.7 x 2 mm
Metal components: stainless steel. The robinia wood is provided with a water-repellent, breathable protective coating. In addition to protecting against moisture, this treatment reduces cracking. The modular add-on parts introduce their forces directly into the support posts via a special adapter attachment. The screw connections are secured against unauthorized loosening with cover caps.
Foundations (on site)
4 pcs. Foundations 0.40 x 0.40 x 0.40 m
Amount of concrete: 0.26 m³
Free fall height