Order Number: 2S-131106-26
Stainless steel posts
– Two walls in the shape of mammoths made of robinia, with a width of 25cm, a height of up to 150cm above the ground, and a length of 640cm
– Fourteen posts made of stainless steel, with a diameter of 101.6mm
– The walls can be adjusted to fit the slope
– Two protruding eyes
– One tusk, approximately 160cm in diameter, made of stainless steel posts with a diameter of 101.6mm
– An impeller ramp located between the walls on site
No color design included
Made in Germany!
All support posts are made of stainless steel tubes with a diameter of 101.6mm.
The visible ends of the posts are securely welded to stainless steel caps.
All stainless steel surfaces are treated with glass marbles in accordance with environmental protection regulations.
All wooden parts are made of Robinia, planed and chamfered. They are left untreated.
All connecting parts are made of stainless steel or galvanized materials. Only self-locking nuts are used.
Drying cracks are a normal occurrence in all native hardwoods, even after proper storage and professional treatment. Therefore, drying cracks do not qualify for a warranty claim. (Refer to the supplementary sheet of the German Institute for Standardization EN 1176, Note on 126.96.36.199)
Alte Weinberge 21
14776 Brandenburg an der Havel
Phone: 03381 26140
Fax: 03381 261418
472 x 940 cm
Fall Height Group
stainless steel, wood