Area of Use
Suitable for ages 5+,
public playgrounds, etc.
social / manual activities
Minimum Space Length
Minimum Space Width
Minimum Space Height
Heaviest Single Piece
Free Height of Fall
6 pieces - 0.40 x 0.40 x 0.40 m volume: 0.07 m3
1 piece - 0.75 x 0.40 x 0.40 m volume: 0.12 m3
Number of Installers
Assembly time: 2 fitters, 7 hours each (without creating the foundation)
Floor area: 1.75 x 4.25 m
Minimum space: 4.75 x 7.75 m (27 m²)
Total height: 4.60 m
Platform height: 1.20 m
Sitting height: 1.30 m
Weight: 85 kg Heaviest individual part
415 kg in total
posts Support posts made of stainless steel tube Ø 120 mm covered with non-detachable post caps made of stainless steel.
floor Platform floor made of boards, 30 mm thick and all-round square timber beams 45 x 100 mm. The dried robinia lumber is planed, chamfered and free from rotten branches. Non-positive floor fastening thanks to special stainless steel brackets with a continuous bolt connection.
– wooden parapet made of robinia, 125 x 30 mm. Attachment between stainless steel tubes Ø 33,7 x 2 mm
– Ironing railings, abrollverhindernd, stainless steel pipe, Ø 33.7 x 2 mm
– Tandem handrails of stainless steel pipe, Ø 33.7 x 2 mm
– turret roof, tilt 80 °, from highly weather-resistant HPL plate (blue), 13 mm, with wind chime
– sand elevator with transport container made of rubber and a 4 mm stainless steel chain, designed as a circumferential element so that the transport container cannot be pulled into adjacent play areas or open spaces
– sand pouring pipe
– sand slide made of stainless steel pipe with HPL laminate board (red )
– Climbing rungs (cranked) made of stainless steel tube, Ø 33.7 mm
– vertical handle as a climbing
aid made of stainless steel tube , Ø 33.7 x 2 mm – add-on trough slide, 0.60 m wide, one-piece stainless steel construction, sheet thickness: 2.5 mm, with anti-roll fall protection above the seat part
For your planning, please note that stainless steel slides are oriented to the north-east due to the possible heating of the slide surface or are in the partial shade of trees.
Metal components: stainless steel. The robinia wood is provided with a water-repellent, breathable protective coating. In addition to protecting against moisture, this treatment reduces cracking.
The modular add-on parts introduce their forces directly into the support posts via a special adapter attachment. The screw connections are secured against unauthorized loosening.
Foundations (on site)
6 pcs. 0.40 x 0.40 x 0.40 m
1 pc. 0.40 x 0.75 x 0.40 m
Amount of concrete: 0.50 m³
Free fall height