Climbing Course Monument Square
Climbing Course Monument Square
Order Number: 7S-140611-12
Posts constructed from stainless steel
– One round tower featuring five stainless steel posts, with an approximate diameter of 220cm
– Two horizontal nets positioned beneath the platform, made from Hercules rope, measuring approximately 120x180cm, with a platform height of 40/130cm
– Various climbing and safety ropes positioned beneath the platform, made from Hercules rope
– One round platform with a platform height of 270cm
– One ladder with stainless steel bars
– One climbing pole made from stainless steel
– Various balustrades and handrails made from stainless steel tubes, with a height of approximately 85cm
– One metal sheet balustrade with small round openings, with a platform height ranging from 270 to 450cm
– One spiral staircase made from stainless steel and wood
– One half-round platform with a platform height of 450cm
– One curved stainless steel tunnel slide with a platform height of 450cm, featuring a 45° left curve
– One metal sheet balustrade surrounding the platform, with a height of approximately 100cm
– One roof hood made from wire rope, with small mesh, with a platform height ranging from approximately 550 to 620cm
– Various balustrades and handrails made from stainless steel tubes
– One stainless steel bridge construction, with a platform height ranging from 270 to 0cm
– One bridge with a stainless steel beam and wire rope, with a length of approximately 380cm
– Nine Roman rings positioned beneath the stainless steel beam, with varying lengths
– One stainless steel platform with wall bars
– One platform made from Robinia, with a platform height of 200cm
– One net bridge made from Hercules rope, with a length of approximately 340cm, featuring a rotatable metal ring attached as a seating element, with a diameter of 120cm and a width of approximately 35cm
– One square platform with a metal disc on the side, with a platform height of 150cm
– One inclined network made from Hercules rope with stainless steel posts
– One wobbly catwalk, with a length of approximately 450cm, featuring an attached crawling tunnel with a diameter of 75cm and a length of approximately 150cm, made from stainless steel
– One climbing ramp made from stainless steel, with Robinia wood beams permanently stacked and connected
– Various rope handrails
Made in Germany!
All support posts are constructed from stainless steel tubes with a diameter of 101.6mm. The visible ends of the posts are conclusively welded to a stainless steel cap.
All stainless steel surfaces are radiated with glass marbles in accordance with environmental protection regulations.
All wooden parts are made from Robinia, planed and chamfered. All wooden parts are untreated.
The connection between the platform/railing and support posts is achieved through stainless steel press-in threaded sleeves.
The platform is fixed using concentrically incorporated stainless steel brackets.
The connection point between the net/rope and support posts is achieved through specifically formed stainless steel forks and tensible stainless steel chains.
The nets are made from Hercules rope. All connecting parts are made from stainless steel or galvanized. Only self-locking nuts are used.
Drying cracks are normal in all native hardwoods, even after appropriate storage and professional treatment. Therefore, drying cracks do not justify a warranty claim. (Refer to the supplementary sheet for the German Institute for Standardization EN 1176, Note on 126.96.36.199)
Alte Weinberge 21
14776 Brandenburg an der Havel
Phone: 03381 26140
Fax: 03381 261418
741 x 2855 cm
Fall Height Group
stainless steel, wood