Area of Use
children from 5 years of age
supervised playgrounds, etc.
Minimum Space Length
Minimum Space Width
Minimum Space Height
Heaviest Single Piece
Free Height of Fall
Number of Installers
The assembly time is delivered in one piece
Base: 1.40 x 2.20 m
Height: 1.25 m
Weight: 210 kg in total
– Floating body, welded stainless steel construction
– Platform made of profiled stainless steel sheet, dished bottom ø 400 x 90 x 4 mm
– Bracket, stainless steel tube unscrewable 38 x 2 mm
– Load capacity: approx. 200 kg
Please note the following:
1. For problem-free operation (use by several children or adults without touching the ground, etc.) a water depth of at least 0.60 m is required.
2. Due to the maximum water depth of 0.40 m specified in the standard for planning public playgrounds (DIN 18034), we recommend this cable ferry exclusively for supervised playgrounds.
3. For the use of the cable ferry outside of Germany, the national regulations applicable in the respective country regarding water and water depths in public playgrounds or in amusement parks must be observed.
4. In order to ensure sufficient rope tension and thus a small amount of slack in the ferry rope, the maximum permissible length of the ferry rope is 30.00 m.
Free fall height