Cable car (25.00)
Area of Use
children from 5 years,
public playgrounds etc.,
Minimum Space Length
Minimum Space Width
Minimum Space Height
Heaviest Single Piece
Free Height of Fall
4 pieces - 0.80 x 0.80 x 0.80 m volume: 0.52 m3
4 pieces - 1.00 x 1.00 x 0.80 m volume: 0.80 m3
Number of Installers
Assembly time 2 fitters each 4 hours (without foundation creation) + lifting gear
Floor area: 3.65 x 27.20 m
Minimum space: 4.00 x 29.45 m (111 m²)
Cable car length : 25.00 m
Height of start station: 2.90 m (above hill = playing level)
Height of end station: 2, 90 m (above play level)
Weight: 60 kg heaviest single part
575 kg in total
– Cable car support made of steel, hot-dip galvanized, powder-coated, color red / RAL 2002.
– Cable car support made of hot-dip galvanized steel tube Ø 88.9 x 5.6 mm.
– Rope fastening with tensioning device for problem-free, linear tensioning of the rope using a self-locking trapezoidal thread rod.
– Carrying rope Ø 10 mm made of steel wire, galvanized, with damping stops.
– Cable car made of stainless steel sheet with 3 roller-bearing polyamide rollers.
– Stainless steel chain with thermally pressed, flexible rubber handle and safety pendulum seat.
– Universal joint to minimize wear at the chain adapter-chain connection point.
The hill modeling for the starting station must be carried out after the installation of the cable car stations according to the installation instructions. The rope tension required for the functionality of the cable car is only possible if the terrain is adapted according to our specifications.
The cable car cable including the cable car trolley, pendulum seat and handle chain is delivered after the cable car has been installed and the exact dimensions possible (a description of how to carry out the measurement is included with delivery)
Foundations (on site)
4 pcs. 0.80 x 0.80 x 0.80 m
4 pieces. 1.00 x 1.00 x 0.80 m
mesh basket is included) Concrete quantity: 5.25 m³
Free fall height