Area of Use
Suitable for ages 5+,
public playgrounds etc.,
social / manual activities
Minimum Space Length
Minimum Space Width
Minimum Space Height
Heaviest Single Piece
Free Height of Fall
10 pieces - 0.40 x 0.40 x 0.40 m volume: 0.07 m3
Number of Installers
Assembly time 2 fitters 7 hours each (without foundation creation)
Floor area: 2.85 x 5.65 m
Minimum space: 5.85 x 8.65 m (36 m²)
Total height: 2.60 m
Platform height: 0.80 m
post Support post made of Robinia plywood, milled cylindrically, Ø 120 mm. Unprotected end grain surfaces are covered with non-detachable post caps made of stainless steel.
Pipe stand made of stainless steel for the foundation and mounting of robinia round wood posts, Ø 120 mm, below the playing level.
floor Platform floor made of boards, 30 mm thick and all-round square timber beams 45 x 100 mm. The dried robinia lumber is planed, chamfered and free from rotten branches. Non-positive floor fastening thanks to special stainless steel brackets and a continuous bolt connection.
– plate balustrade colored, highly weather-resistant HPL plate
– bulk pipe wall from HPL plate with sand bulk pipe including butterfly valve, attachment between stainless steel tubes Ø 33,7 x 2 mm
– Ironing railings, abrollverhindernd, stainless steel pipe, Ø 33.7 x 2 mm
– Tandem railing Stainless steel tube, Ø 33.7 x 2 mm
– gable roof, inclination 45 °, made of highly weather-resistant HPL laminate board, 13 mm, attachment to the roof frame made of stainless steel tube Ø 33.7 x 2 mm
– climbing rungs made of stainless steel
– seat: made of colored, highly weather-resistant HPL laminate board, 20 mm
– Sand elevator with transport container made of rubber and a 4 mm stainless steel chain, designed as a circumferential element so that the transport container cannot be pulled into adjacent play areas or open spaces – Sand slide made of stainless steel tube with
HPL laminate board, rail with sand transport trolley
Metal components: stainless steel. The robinia wood is provided with a water-repellent, breathable protective coating. In addition to protecting against moisture, this treatment reduces cracking. The modular add-on parts introduce their forces directly into the support posts via a special adapter attachment. The screw connections are secured against unauthorized loosening with cover caps.
Foundations (on site)
10 pcs. 0.40 x 0.40 x 0.40 m
Amount of concrete: 0.64 m³
Free fall height