Area of Use
children from 5 years of age,
public playgrounds, etc.
Minimum Space Length
Minimum Space Width
Minimum Space Height
Heaviest Single Piece
Free Height of Fall
8 pieces - 0.40 x 0.40 x 0.40 m volume: 0.07 m3
2 pieces - 1.00 x 0.60 x 0.50 m volume: 0.30 m3
Number of Installers
Assembly time 2 fitters 7 hours each (without foundation creation)
Total height: 1.75 m
Base area: 0.95 x 6.00 m
Minimum space: 3.95 x 9.00 m (34 m²)
Platform height: 0.80 m
Weight: 100 kg heaviest individual part
600 kg in total
post Support post made of Robinia plywood, milled cylindrically, Ø 120 mm. Unprotected end grain surfaces are covered with non-detachable post caps made of stainless steel.
Pipe stand made of stainless steel for the foundation and mounting of robinia round wood posts, Ø 120 mm, below the playing level.
floor Platform floor made of boards, 30 mm thick and all-round square timber beams 45 x 100 mm. The dried robinia lumber is planed, chamfered and free from rotten branches. Non-positive floor fastening thanks to special stainless steel brackets with a continuous bolt connection.
– Ironing railings, abrollverhindernd, stainless steel pipe, Ø 33.7 x 2 mm
– suspension bridge drive timber 45 x 100 mm with distance blocks made of hard rubber 30 mm. Stainless steel suspension ropes Ø 10 mm with 4 tensioning devices, delicate handrail chains made of stainless steel. Robinia support posts Ø 120 mm.
– Robinia wood balustrade, 120 x 30 mm. Fastening between stainless steel tubes Ø 33.7 x 2 mm
– climbing rungs made from stainless steel tube, Ø 38 mm, twist-proof
– vertical handle as a climbing aid made from stainless steel tube, Ø 33.7 x 2 mm
Metal components: stainless steel. The robinia wood is provided with a water-repellent, breathable protective coating. In addition to protecting against moisture, this treatment reduces cracking. The modular add-on parts introduce their forces directly into the support posts via a special adapter attachment. The screw connections are secured against unauthorized loosening with cover caps.
Foundations (on site)
8 pcs. 0.40 x 0.40 x 0.40 m
2 pieces. 0.60 x 1.00 x 0.50 m
amount of concrete: 1.16 m³
Free fall height