Area of Use
children from 3 years of age,
public playgrounds, etc.
Minimum Space Length
Minimum Space Width
Minimum Space Height
Heaviest Single Piece
Free Height of Fall
0.80 m, 1.00 m
10 pieces - 0.40 x 0.40 x 0.40 m volume: 0.07 m3
1 piece - 0.75 x 0.40 x 0.40 m volume: 0.12 m3
2 pieces - 0.30 x 0.30 x 0.40 m volume: 0.04 m3
Number of Installers
Assembly time 2 fitters 7 hours each (without foundation creation)
Total height: 3.15 m
Base area: 3.40 x 3.90 m
Minimum space: 6.55 x 7.50 m (34 m²)
Platform height: 0.80 /
Slide installation height: 1.00 m Seat height: 1.10 m
Weight: 75 kg heaviest single part
645 kg in total
posts Support posts made of stainless steel tube Ø 120 mm covered with non-detachable post caps made of stainless steel.
floor Platform floor made of boards, 30 mm thick and all-round square timber beams 45 x 100 mm. The dried robinia lumber is planed, chamfered and free from rotten branches. Non-positive floor fastening thanks to special stainless steel brackets with a continuous bolt connection.
Attachment parts – Climbing wall made of robinia wood with attached climbing elements made of HPL laminate board – Extension
stairs with steps made of robinia 170 x 45 mm, screwed onto stainless steel frame Ø 33.7 x 2 mm, height of the steps 133 mm
– Stair balustrade made of robinia wood, fastened between stainless steel tubes Ø 33.7 x 2 mm
– railing, anti-roll-off, made of stainless steel tube, Ø 33.7 x 2 mm.
– Robinia wood balustrade, 125 x 30 mm, fastening between stainless steel tubes Ø 33.7 x 2 mm
– Tent roof, inclination 45 °, made of highly weather-resistant HPL laminate board (royal blue), 13 mm, fastening to roof frame made of stainless steel tube Ø 33.7 x 2 mm, with stainless steel cover
– Add-on trough slide, 0.60 m wide, one-piece stainless steel construction, sheet thickness: 2.5 mm, with anti-roll-off fall protection above the seat part
For your planning, please note that stainless steel slides are oriented to the north-east due to the possible heating of the slide surface or are in the partial shade of trees.
Metal components: stainless steel. The robinia wood is provided with a water-repellent, breathable protective coating. In addition to protecting against moisture, this treatment reduces cracking.
The modular add-on parts introduce their forces directly into the support posts via a special adapter attachment. The screw connections are secured against unauthorized loosening.
Foundations (on site)
10 pcs. 0.40 x 0.40 x 0.40 m
1 pc. 0.40 x 0.75 x 0.40 m
2 pcs. 0.30 x 0.30 x 0.40 m
Amount of concrete: 0.83 m³
Free fall height