Cable car (40.00)
Area of Use
children from 5 years,
public playgrounds etc.,
Minimum Space Length
Minimum Space Width
Minimum Space Height
Heaviest Single Piece
Free Height of Fall
8 pieces - 1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 m volume: 1.00 m3
Number of Installers
Assembly time 2 fitters each 4 hours (without foundation creation) + lifting gear
Grundfläche: 3,85 x 42,00 m
Mindestraum: 4,00 x 43,10 m (166 m²)
Seilbahnlänge: 40,00 m
Höhe Startstation: 2,70 m (o. Hügel)
Höhe Endstation: 2,70 m (o. Hügel)
Gewicht: 130 kg schwerstes Einzelteil
1095 kg insgesamt
– Cable car girders made of hot-dip galvanized steel.
– Cable car support made of hot-dip galvanized steel tube, with dowel washer fastening Ø 240 mm.
– Rope fastening with tensioning device for problem-free, linear tensioning of the rope using a self-locking trapezoidal thread rod.
– Carrying rope Ø 10 mm made of steel wire, galvanized, with damping stops.
– Cable car made of stainless steel sheet with 3 roller-bearing polyamide rollers. Stainless steel chain with thermally pressed, flexible rubber handle and safety pendulum seat.
– Universal joint to minimize wear at the chain adapter-chain connection point.
The hill modeling for the starting station must be carried out after the installation of the cable car stations according to the installation instructions. The rope tension required for the functionality of the cable car is only possible if the terrain is adapted according to our specifications.
The cable car ropes, including the cable car trolley, pendulum seat and handle chain, are delivered after the cable car has been assembled and the most precise measurements possible (a description of how to carry out the measurement is enclosed with the delivery).
Foundations (on site)
8 pcs. 1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 m
amount of concrete: 8 m³
Free fall height